google search

Custom Search

google results

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Singer's Kitchen

This year has been very busy, gearing up for new projects that are in the works...So I admit, my posts are rare. I intend to incorporate more into this, for my daughter gives me inspiration to blog more. So please, just bare with me and be patient. 
For all my inspiring artists and musicians out there I thought I would give some advice as to some do's and don'ts when it comes to diet. Remember your voice is your instrument and it should be taken seriously especially when it comes to recording time. So here is just a quick guide to remember.

Things to avoid:
Coffee
Caffeine 2 to 3 hours prior
No type of milk products before singing (will increase mucus formation)
Yogurt
Chocolate
Bananas
Alcohol
Drugs

Things to do:
Eat high fiber fruits and vegetables for hydration and energy.

Fruits
Unpeeled Apples
Avocados
Apricots
Blueberries
Cantaloupes
Grapefruit 
Guavas
Oranges
Peaches
Pears with skin
Plums
Raisins
Raspberries
Strawberries

Vegetables
Beets
Bok Choy
Broccoli
Brussel Sprouts
Cabbage 
Carrots
Cauliflower
Chickenpeas
Coleslaw
Collar Greens
Sweet Corn
Green Beans
Celery Kale
Kidney Beans
Raw Onions
Sweet Peppers
Baked Potatoes with Skin
Spinach
Sweet Potatoes 
Tomatoes
Winter Squash
Zucchinis



No comments:

Post a Comment