google search

Custom Search

google results

Friday, June 17, 2011

Oh The Memories....


Last night I was a chaperon for the 8th grade promotion dance....It's crazy after so many years you see some of the same teacher's that were there when I was there so many years ago....It seems like only yesterday I was that young. Next year is my daughters last year in middle school, and my son's first year...A 10 year old and 13 year old, where has the time gone? I'll never tell you my age, but if you put two and two together, you might get close. It was quite interesting and entertaining. Kids dancing, laughing, huddled in groups. Things were different, but still the same.

They lacked a photographer though, that was always the funnest for us we would get all our friends together to take group pictures.

Overall it was a blast. I enjoyed being able spend time with my daughter, and not be too "mom'ish" and talk to her too much. LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment