google search

Custom Search

google results

Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Daily Face Cleansing Ritual!!



I just wanted to share with you what I use on my face daily to keep my skin youthful. Now I have tried a numerous amount of different cleansers, moisturizers, toners, ect. Many gave broke my face out, or have left it completely dry and uneven. As I age I find it very important to take care of my skin. I do not, let me repeat, DO NOT want fine lines and wrinkles, I’ll save that for when I am 60+ thanks….
I start off first by using the Mary Kay Timewise Cleanser. This leaves my skin feeling clean, fresh and radiant with enhanced hydration. As it cleanses, exfoliates and freshens in one step, it begins the process to reveal younger looking skin. Plus, with each use, your skin feels totally refreshed.

After I use the cleaner, I use the Timewise Moisturizer…It’s formulated with antioxidants that help guard against free radicals which cause the skin to age. The patented complex helps accelerate skin’s renewal process – hydrates, smooths, firms, and softens.

Then depending on if it is my AM ritual or PM ritual. I use either the Timewise Day Solution or the Timewise Night Solution. The Timewise Day Solution is my veil of defense! With an SPF of 25, this innovative product helps prevent sun damage such as lines and discoloration before they occur by blocking damaging UVA/UVB rays. A calming peptide helps relax expression lines. The Timewise Night Solution has a unique delivery system of encapsulated vitamins and antiozidants combined with collagen enhancing peptides that help fade away deep lines and wrinkles. Nutribeads are microcapsules that are vitamin packed. So rest assure that your skin is being revitalized while you sleep!


That’s about it for my daily face cleansing ritual….If you are interested in it for yourself you can find all these products at www.marykay.com/srapozo
Check back later for more helpful tips!!
Love and Luck,
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment